Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Sick

Everyone fakes sick once in a while. I woke up one morning with a plan. The plan was to stay home from school today. On top of this plan i had a whole other plan on what I'm going to do when everyone leaves the house. When everyone left the house besides my brother who was home from college at the time I knew what we were going to do. We were going to go to a baseball game at shea stadium. We drove to the train station and took the train to flushing. Once we arrived at shea stadium we bought numerous things with my dad's credit card which was given to my brother for important reasons. Halfway into the 7th inning my brother gets a call from my father saying "Hows the game?" My brother trying to act it off but still shocked by the phone call says "What game?" My dad casually says "The met game." That was when my brother and I knew we were caught. My brother then giving up says to him in a disapointed voice " How did you know?" All my father replies with is "I know all." Later that day we found out that my dad called american express to get his bill on the credit card. I never tried to fake sick again

2 comments:

  1. i think that this story was really funny and good. Compared to the other ones i thought that this story was nice short and interesting to read. It's a real coincidence that your dad called the American express the day you guys when to the game. But it seemed as if you got really scared when you thought that your father caught you. I was a good piece!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really like this story its very funny and when i read it it just reminds me of you and i like how you bought numerous things with your dads credit card

    ReplyDelete